Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I'm changing my life and it's so exciting!

"Give me five minutes and I can predict your financial future for the rest of your life!...You can have all the knowledge and skills in the world, but if your "blueprint" isn't set for success, you're financially doomed."
--T. Harv Eker

I was introduced to T. Harv Eker through a wonderful teleseminar series "Profit Purpose and Beyond" put together by Sarah Robinson. Harv was Sarah's first guest, and he blew me away with his generosity and common sense.

Immediately, I bought Harv's bestselling book, Secrets of the Millionaire Mind™. Since then, I've learned that Harv is one of the world's top trainers, who focuses on teaching others the tools he used to become wealthy in all aspects of life.

The book is a quick yet profound read, for Harv lays out 17 specific ways that rich people think and act differently from poor and middle-class people. And he talks about our "money blueprint" - the unconscious patterning we have around money that determines whether we will become financially free or not.

Right now you're probably trying to figure out whether your own blueprint is set for wealth, moderate success or poverty. The answer is simple! Look at your results in the real world: your income, assets and net worth. Your results reflect your inner blueprint.

Well, my results are modest at best. So I was intrigued, and eager to examine my own "money blueprint." I had lots of conscious thoughts about money - mainly that it's not possible to live a mission-centered life and have money. Yet from my non-profit fundraising work, I know how much good money does. And I do like to be well-fed, well-housed, well-clothed, and well able to help my family and charities. So how was I unconsciously sabotaging my efforts to be financially free?

To find out, I attended an event hosted by Harv’s company, Peak Potentials Training, the Millionaire Mind Intensive. Because I bought Harv's book, I went free, and so did my brother. They promised change on a "cellular level" and that's exactly what happened to me. It was a phenomenal, FUN experience.

What I learned is that money itself is not the problem, my attitudes are! In fact, as a smart, capable woman, I have an obligation to increase my financial wealth so I can help others more.

Since attending the seminar, I have been given access to a recording of a 60 minute Teleseminar Harv hosted where he describes his foolproof methods for financial success. I’m sending you the link because the seminar really worked for me and I’d like to see you benefit too.

Millionaire Mind Teleseminar

Simply put, Harv teaches people how to master the "inner game" of wealth in order to create outward success. You can't build a mansion from a bungalow blueprint. In fact, the only way to become the architect of your new financial destiny is by revising your own internal blueprint and setting it for automatic success.

Harv seems to have a personal mission to help people realize their full potential by applying the principles he struggled to learn the hard way. These principles got him from debt to millionaire in only two and-a-half years, so I figure if he can do it, so can I. If you can grasp even a few of the principles of success he outlines, you, too, can achieve financial freedom.

One of the things I learned from the seminar was that the most powerful truths are simple and indestructible; you can use them to create a foundation upon which to build your own "rich life," no matter how much or how little success you have experienced up until now. And a "rich life" is about more than just money.

For the first time in many years, I'm excited about something. I've signed up for more courses from Peak Potentials, and am thrilled to be on a journey to learning more about myself and how to create the happiness and abundance for which I've always yearned. Really, I'm learning how to transform my life from the inside out.

If you're interested in learning more about how you, too, can get some great tools to have the kind of life you want, click on a link below.

Millionaire Mind Seminar

To your happiness,

Julie

Want a scholarship into the Millionaire Mind Intensive worth $2590?
Millionaire Mind Intensive


No comments: