Monday, January 12, 2009

Great values to live by

Judith and Jim (www.judithandjim.com) sent an e-mail with these wonderful guidelines from Anna Weber:

I open my heart daily to a life of prosperity and happiness by...

1. Creating quiet time for reflection, gratitude, prayer...

2. Exercising so I experience my best physical self.

3. Organizing my environment to keep my life flowing and uncluttered.

4. Nourishing myself for vital health with appropriate food, water and rest--and removing toxins from my life.

5. Interacting with people I love and enjoy that are uplifting, inspiring and supportive.

6. Mentally stimulating myself with reading, writing and other creative activities.

7. Being deeply connected to and through The Universe.

8. Affirming, with great clarity and passion, those things which I desire.

9. Honoring my commitments--to myself and others.

10.Being open to all possibilities as I nourish myself, empower my mind, and uplift my spirit.


They suggest applying these principles over the next 7 days and see what happens. I say strive to incorporate them into life every day, in little ways, and see how much happier, content and serene you become and remain.

No comments: