Monday, August 4, 2008

Free Internet Tools

I sign up for LOTS of free things on the web, following the paths that open up click by click. Today, I landed on eazyclick.com, a site offering a bunch of free tools to help people start an internet business. Dave Boardman, one of the founders of Netscape, started this site. According to him:

The information and products available on this website are free for you to download, you have open access to some of the best "how to" products available on the Internet today ...and you can turn them around and sell them for a profit if you want. It's totally up to you.

Why am I giving away products for free? Well, I believe that If I help you ...you will probably help me in return (it's called reciprocity) ...it's a simple principle that really works plus it feels great to help others!

All I ask is that you opt in to my newsletter so that I can keep you up to date with the latest techniques and new products I discover (but there's no obligation to buy anything).


There is a lot of stuff, some of which looks really great. I'm off to check out my downloads now.

No comments: